Site news

Picture of INTERACTING/ Miriam
Play to Learn in Madrid this Autumn 2013 (Level 2)
by INTERACTING/ Miriam - Tuesday, 23 April 2013, 11:10 AM

Interacting logo

Dear Friends of InterActing,

We hope you are well. It was a pleasure to have you participate in one of our teacher training courses. We hope that the games and activities you learnt will continue to prove useful classroom tools and open up new opportunities for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries about application of the exercises.

We are running a course in Madrid this Autumn and are delighted to inform you that you still have time to apply for a grant through Comenius-Grundtivg! THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 30TH 2013!!! The course will take place between 27th October 2013 and 2nd November 2013. We are certain it offers up an excellent opportunity to further your skills in the use of Drama and Games as educational resources. I here attach a flyer which contains all of the requisite information about the Autumn course.

For those of you who have already taken part in our course do not shy away from a second experience, we have three levels of Interacting learning and so you can further your skills by selecting the ┬┤Level 2┬┤ option.

I have attached the flyer with all the information.

If you are interested please inform me so that we can issue you with a preregistration. Please contact me at the address miriam@interacting.info

We hope to see you again!

Best Wishes,

INTERACTING TEAM